Thursday, January 28, 2016

I am the Older Woman Now

Just hours after she entered the world, I quickly dashed over to get a glimpse of her beauty. My eyes locked upon her face. I couldn’t help but to stare at her. Her plump cheeks prompted me to pull her just a little closer in hopes of feeling her cheek next to mine. As her eyes slowly opened and quickly closed, I wondered how she would view the world as she grows. For a brief moment I pondered the thought of how the world would view her, since she was born into a family with multiple children.
Continue reading here


2 comments:

DeNiece Barnes said...

Hello dear friend, it has been awhile. Life has been so busy in the Barnes household lol. I wanted to stop in and say hello and I saw a new post. But I just wanted to say Well written post Sandra. I too love to hear when a family is expanding. There is nothing like been blessed with one of God's beautiful gift of having children. Yes it sometimes is not easy but the good out ways the bad . To have children whether though birth or adoption is truly an awesome thing. May you and your family have a blessed weekend

Love Abounds At Home said...

DeNiece my friend it's been a long time. I miss my blogging friends. We are all busy with family it's hard to blog as often as we would like. Blessings to you and your family